Hot Dog USA Records Day 2017
Please join us on March 25 from 1-4 for Records Day, an exciting community event and team fundraiser. This event is open to everyone and will be fun for people of all ages! Kids and adults can test their skills with the popular CrossFit event of double unders, see how many jumprope tricks they can do in a row, or try different pieces of our equipment like a pogo ball! Our team jumpers will there to encourage, inspire and provide tips! Many of our team members have traveled the world for competitions, shows and workshops! During our Records Day event, the Hot Dog USA team will perform for you.
Come join us for a fun day supporting our team and participating in Records Day!!
For more information click here.
Click Here To Register
- Oregon Coast Classic: April 22, Seaside Oregon
- Tournament of Champions: May 20, Juanita High School
- Jump Rope class/team info night: May 24 at 6:30pm
- WJR and Camp: June 30- July 10, Orlando, Florida
- Rope & Gymnastics Camp: July24-28, Eastside, location announced by May